Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 29, 2007

Diamonds in the Rough...For Now




Seeing myself in the pictures with you makes it easy for me to put myself in your shoes. I'm still on the same journey of self discovery, learning, and growing as you are. I hope I never forget this - because it's been said you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.

The same must be true for learning.




Diamonds in the rough,



now,



that is enough,



cause one day we will shine



- all in time.



- Robert Ellender





































Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi mr start

     
  • At 5:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What`s up with the bandana?

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is so true:)
    I am a mom who loves to play video games with my kids and my favorite place is the Mc. Donald play place :)and that is the truth.

     
  • At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HEY mR.s man what a hair cut,
    you know u can scare the whole school with that hair GROWTH.
    we mean it's so different
    \ well we just got finish
    talking with you on the
    phone ,and we miss you so much!!!!
    HPPY HALLOWEEN
    Esha & Belly Botton

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mr.Stuart. Cool pics! And also can i please have my thumbdrive back.

     
  • At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yo Mr.Stuart! Jessi invited you to her band thingamajic today. I was in choir with Amanda next to the room when it began. Hey guess who I am(even though its pretty obvious)

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    bandana - had it on riding my motorcycle to work

    mom - keep playing, stay young :-)

    esha and belly button? - so great talking ot you - I'll tell the class u said "hi"

    bridge over water - I have the thumb drive at school - have Ireland come over to pick it up - miss you much - working on your story some more 2nite

    band - when did she invite me??? I would have loved to have seen her perform, although it sounds like it was during school - u know my dedication - have to get this year as terrific as last - is this Bridget?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket