Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fly High in Your Skies

The time has come,
to say goodbye.

Some faces happy,
some faces cry.


All faces showing,
how high they can fly.

Fly my young friends,
fly high in your skies.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ILL TRY TO MAKE LEARNING FUN BUT IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It will never be the same without you, but I will still BE BIG!
    Love,
    Belle

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will miss you lots! Sorry I left without saying goodbye.

     
  • At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I need a hug from you, really bad. It's boring right now. I'm going 2 Southwest camp. It's sort of boring, because nobody is really 'big'. I'm always looking in my memory book. I cried after the banquet, because this year was so much fun, I didn't want 2 leave. I told my mom that I wanted to go to school the next day. Don't forget to post the potato picture somewhere. Potato.

     
  • At 4:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I miis you all and am having faith that next year's class will be as talented and fun as your's was.

    Jess, I'm sending you a hug and want you to know each one of us has a powerful influence on those around us. YOU are "big" in many. many ways.

    Don't allow others who aren't aware of what you know to limit you. Instead, ENLIGHTEN them and help them believe and do big themselves.

    We can all can change the world, one-by-one!

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi its me miguel i have a great time in Mr.Stuart class

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket