Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Who is that Man?

Alright. Here is the second problem to solve from our top engineering friend, Mr. Haney.

"Brothers and sisters, I have none.
But that man's father, is my father's son."

Who is "That Man"?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i think its MR. goldfish,,,,,, which is u mr. stuart:)

     
  • At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is very confusing, one thing about it is I think that the I have no brothers or sisters is just a distraction, mmm... I don't know!
    Love,
    Belle

     
  • At 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    possibly the father is a great grandfather?

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I dont know

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket