Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Reflections on Today's Speech

Congratulations to all the speakers in today's contest, especially our own Courtney, Katie and Kristen. Everyone did very well, and as I took notes on something I could learn from each one, I became inspired by their courage. Many adults would not have continued on after stumbling, or, as in Kristen's case, even gone up to speak right after someone spoke on the very same topic!!!!

I am impressed and inspired.

What are your thoughts?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I thought even though I didn't win I still had a good experience. I am glad that I was in the running. I thought the ones that won did a great job.

    CoUrTnEy D.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket