Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Always Remember ~ We Are Lions!

I called this site Stuart's Spectacular Students for a reason, because they truly are spectacular. All it took was creating an environment that reminded them of this and allowed them to see and FEEL how REAL this was about their true nature.

You wouldn't believe how the fire and excitement has gone out of the eyes of so many kids by the 5th grade (ages 10-13).

How in the world are you supposed to live spectacularly when you don't see yourself as a spectacular being in a spectacular world?

You can't........And life is too precious and amazing NOT to live this way....


About an hour ago while going on errands for our trip Sofia ran out into the parking lot between two parked cars. The young girl driving quickly into the lot would have hit her had I not jumped in front of the car and what felt like "willed" it to stop.

167,000 people world-wide will die today. My Sofia was almost one of them.........If we have breath we have life. If we have life we have everything we need to be more fully alive than we've ever been before. (Sofia having fun during a lesson this year on Newton's Laws of Motion some scientists from my class taught to her class)

Appreciation for each day that we're alive should be shown in living, laughing , loving and doing bigger and bolder than we've ever done. (If you want different results you have to do different things than what's been believed and done before. This was part of a math lesson that helped this class go from the worst in their grade to the 38th best in the United States! 

We all have giants inside of us waiting to be born and wings waiting to be taught how to make us fly!)

When I got home I noticed a funny conversation on my facebook between former students over the past two years . It reminded me of how spectacular these students have become not just for one year, but I'm betting for a lifetime!


ME: R___ AND S___ AND T___ will change the world....AND I mean that with all my confidence....because if any of u don't, we're going to have to have another DREAM BIG, DO BIG and BE BIG chat :-)

S: hahhahaha dont worry Mr.Stuart we willl!!!!!!!!!!! :))

R: yeah what s___ said! haha:)

ME: My heart is happy

R: it better be since s___, t___ and the awesome r___ are in ur life! jk :)

ME: U just made me even happier

R: T___, I AM VERY STRONG , STRONGER THAN U AND U SAID EVERYBODY LOVES U AND I DONT SO THATS NOT EVERYBODY (playful banter going on)


B: hi its b___ the awesome


R: oh hi b__ and u r awesome not awesomer than me but u still r awesome. but u r awesomer than t___


A: =( u left me OUT!! xD imma change da world 2!! o and my hopes r up for all 3 or 4 of u!!! go mr.stuart


T:  I AM AWESOMER THAN B___!!! :(


A: hey, hey, do not fite.... vilonce is not an answer

ME: Now u see what I had 2 put up with all year A____? Do you kno how many times I had 2 separate them???? Well, actually zero but they did provide some wonderful entertainment!

How r u doing Ab Man? 

HIM: pretty good hbu is everything goin the way it was planned?

ME: Nothing great ever goes the way it was planned. The bigger the dream the bigger the opportunity 4 the plan to fail. It's all about how big u can be while u feel like falling apart

HIM: u got dat rite =)

ME: I just got done telling T____ u were actually a very kool kid, and u proved me rite with ur willingness to fite for wat's rite, and that's to be as big as we should, not small and misunderstood (O-M-G I see a new rappin career 4 me)

I'm going 2 post something 4 u

I've got 2 get back 2 planning the trip, so this is for you Ab Man. Don't let life menace you. You menace life! (I think you know who is behind the mask. He reminds me a lot of you. The mask was for the big Greeks v Romans water balloon fight at the end of the year)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket