Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Chaos and Self-Discipline

What does it mean to you to be able to operate effectively in chaos? Not everything will be structured. Not every day will be routine. And sometimes it will be difficult to control yourself when you are excited.

Think of how we came into the classroom just before the morning announcements started. Our normal schedule was thrown off.

Did you operate well within this change?

Why or why not?

What's your plan for next time?

Believing in the wonderful capabilities of you,

- Mr. Stuart

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No because I was getting a chair during annoucments.
    My plan next time is to get a chair before or after annoucments.
    Esha

     
  • At 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kind of, or in other words yes because I didn't get a chair while the announcements were on. I should had told people not to though to make it a little better. My plan for next time is to not get a chair like I did this time, and to tell people to not get a chair.
    Love,
    Belle

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hurray!Hurray!I can finally get on!Apparanetly (excuse my spelling)I was doing it wrong.Oh well,hurray,hurray!(One more)Hurray!


    Hurray!
    Jess

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket