Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Trying to Make me Cry, Belle??





Can I make each one of my students feel unstoppable by the end of the year? The answer to this question is more important to me than how you guys scored on the FCAT. When I read this Belle I felt so happy that I could feel tears coming to my eyes. You have been a wonderful gift to have as a student. Thank you!

Reflection By: Belle
Ever since I have come into Mr. Stuart’s class I have learned about a lot of skills that I didn’t know about. Now that I have completed two FCAT mathematics tests I feel great. I know that I did great! I hope I improved from last year. Thank You Mr. Stuart for being a really great teacher. I now know much more things that I didn’t know, I also have had a great time learning about things. So I now know that I probably improved on the mathematics test! On last years FCAT test I don’t really think I did my very best. I got a score 3 and I could have done better. Now I hope to get a score 4 or 5. This time I did ‘’ the best of the best.’’ I also did the ‘’ Buzz Saw!!!!’’ I am proud of myself even if no one else is!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have had such a great time being in your class this year! Thank You Mr. Stuart for being the best teacher I have ever had!
    Love,
    Belle

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    It is part of my job to be the best teacher you've ever had, and hope every teacher you have after me is better than I was. You are filled with multiple gifts, and deserve to have greater and greater teachers help you realize these every year.

    Be your biggest self. You have a lot to offer the world and I am already so proud of you!

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi its me Miguel. Mr.Staurt is a very good teacher I bet Belle had a very good time and I bet I will have a good time.

     
  • At 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yo yo its me miguel mr.stuart is the best teacher i had ty so much and hi belle bi bi

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    =) the best ever =)

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Weaknesses For Kelly Gomez

    Reading=Plotand conflict,definition

    Math=Prime and Composite numbers,Factors and Multiples

    Science=Human body,Rock cycle, chemical and psyical changes

    Kelly Gomez

     
  • At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi mrstuart this is taneicea and i am not happy at all because of the ar thing and the reading text. i did not even get close to a 100% on any text.

    roses are red volits are blue
    nothing can drisibe how i feel about you

    Love taneicea pace knox

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket