Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

Black History Month - Sandeep

What Black History Month Means To Me

Hmm… I wonder what black history month means to me. Oh now remember. Black history month means to me that that just like how Martin Luther Kong J.R, had made big dreams like his four words that I know starting his speech. It’s ‘’I HAVE A DREAM”!! Those words mean to me that I know I could dream just like that and showing with those words I could turn those amazing dreams real and make great changes in our just like how Martin Luther King did which was stopping racism.

Another thing is like how Harriet Tubman found the underground railroad and freed slavery. Also for slavery it means to me that I would never have to be treated in a nasty way and it also means that since some of the slaves were treated as if they needed a boss telling the people that used them as slaves like… uh asking to use the bathroom yea and not doing it on there own without letting someone to tell you to do that. That means to me that I would never have to use a boss. Well that’s all I have to say for now bye!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How I Fell After the Two Big Tests By Nikolas Lachinski


    What I feel like after the two big FCAT tests well I fell extremely relieved and happy and I fell like I could do anything! I fell very relaxed because I got 2 5ths of the test done and I am so happy so good I am like a Brand new person!

     
  • At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, Mr. Stuart I left my Black History Month, What I Feel, on my desk on the weekend and it was not thare on Monday. So I will bring it tomorrow which is on Wednesday, just so you know.

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I read your comment at the top of the screen and today I felt unstoppable and you know what??!! I like to feel that way, the way you feel when nothing scares you and the fact that you can do everything you want without having to worry.

    A.J.

     
  • At 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Last night I bought your book and I can't wait to bring it in and have you sign it!!!!



    A.J.

    P.S. What is your ranking for the book??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket