Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Principal's Award Winner

This week it's Bridget for her absolutely amazing abilities artistically and analytically. Awesome! (pic to follow)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really believe that all of your students dream big, do big, and be big. You inspire me and my sisters. Please keep doing what youre doing. And my name does not start with Jessica!

     
  • At 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi hi hi hi. Cool post that you did.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket