Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 12, 2007

Technology in the Classroom

I have a theory: If you help others, others will help you. I help Zack improve his learning by analyzing his data.....
















and Zack helps me steal Jessica's chips :)












Desks are still useful for focusing attention....
















And Jessica appreciates the help I can give her.







Analyzing Mahrukh's PowerPoint presentation....










And "helping" Sandeep with his project.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its Ryan I realy like how you have being very entergetic and you have been fun filled from when you got your cast off. I could tell you made end up on my bottom every play in football GO BUCKS (alas football is over.....)

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mr.Stuart its Mark just wondering how you are doing with your cast off. Also I like pie, sugar,and candy.

     
  • At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mr. Stuart this is Sandeep and I am glad you helped me with the work you helped me with that had to do with my weak area's in reading. Also I am glad that you posted that the pictures you put of it on your blog showing that I am still in your doing
    wonderful work making me remember that work I did.

    P.S. I still like the second picture of you giving me that tight grab on the neck (LOL).

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I rock! I am so cool! Good job at organization!

     
  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I can honestly say each one is my favorite. There is not one of them that I don't like seeing walk in my door every morning. In fact, I get a little upset when they are home sick. :)

     
  • At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know Mr. Stuart that hug you gave me. Now that I see the Picture... I can feel it now.

    P.S. It did make me feel like a man LOL oh ya and I asked people in the class last year if they miss you and they said ya a lot!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket