Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Planetary Poems

Jessica showing her first poem about Mercury. I wanted to post it but she took it away from me, snatching it from my hands, until she finishes a poem for all of the planets.


Aiy, these artists are so fickle! Jjust kidding about the snatching - she suggested using that word instead of "took" in my story. (see "Once Upon a Tree", which is soon to be posted)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket