Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 19, 2007

FCATlicious



This is a fantastic creative gift from Mrs. Gryna! I'm sure you all have heard the song "Fergilicious". Think of the beat while you read these words. For you UK readers who might know Fergie herself, pass this on and thank her for her talents. Who knows? Maybe she'll want to do a collaboration with our own talented Mrs. Gryna! Together they could make education kool!


FCATlicious


Listen up ya’ll, ‘cause this is it

The beat that I’m dropping is testalicious


Fcatlicious definition make them students a mess

They all want a 5 so they get their rest and eat breakfast

You can test me, you can’t stress me

It ain’t easy, It ain’t measley

Schools got reasons why they teach’em

1’s and 2’s just go like seasons


Fcatlicious

Don’t be pessimistic

And if you have fear

Just tell it disappear

I blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)

I send my worries bye, bye

And they be lining down the block just to see the score I got


So testalicious (it’s long, long)

So testalicious (But I’m strong, strong)

So testalicious (they wanna see the score I got)

I’m Fcatlicious (t-t-t-t-t-testing, testing)


Fcatlicious def-

Fcatlicious def-

Fcaticious def-(def,def,def,def,)

Fcaticious definition make the students go crazy.

Testing is so easy

Answers come to me so breezy

I’m the F to the C, A to the T

And can’t no other student score 5’s like me


I’m Fcatlicious

My score stay vicious

I be up in the class just working on my test

I’m the best

Send my worries bye, bye,

And they be lining down the block just to see the score I got

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was absolutly hastericle thank you for makeing me laugh so much!

    Ryan

     
  • At 10:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thank Mrs. Gyrna for sharing that with us. Your spelling words for the week are:

    absolutely, hysterical, and making

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was making me laugh! Thankyou Mrs.Grynya! I love it!
    Love,
    Belle

     
  • At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is awesome!!! Go Mrs. Gryna, the song is so cute.


    A.J.

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a odd song of the FCAT. Well that just what I think. From: Skyler M.

     
  • At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow the song was halorious! Its great Mrs. Grinya!

     
  • At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    fregie rocks lisen to her music i so osem =) yea fregie =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket