Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

Lockheed Martin - Dallas


#1 What I Dallas Nelson felt from Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin got me fired up about all of the stuff they did. I thought the thermal energy camera was very cool, because when you were hot, you were light colored and when you were cold, it cam up black on the screen because of thermal energy. Next up was the cat-a-pult because it was very cool when they launched by shoe about fifty feet in the air. I thought that was so cool that I want to build one myself. The pully tug-a-war was cool because on one side of the rope there was a pulley that made that side feel two times heavier. I learned that the pulley makes it easy to lift stuff or pull stuff. Finally, the PB&J robot. It was very cool because you had to be very specific or the robot would mess it up. Even thought the robot was a human, she really made it look real. I learned lots of things from Lockheed Martin... so, thank you Lockheed Martin!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dalls is #1!!! yeahhhhh!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket