Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 02, 2007

Advice From some Stars


God gives you a talent and you have to follow through on it. Heart will get you so far--and it got me pretty far.
-James Caviezel
Actor

What is your talent? What do you like most about your experience in school so far? Follow that feeling. Explore it. Develop it. Become it. You are all talented and special to me. The size your heart beats for your dream the bigger the dream will become, as will your life.

Being present is a gift you have when you're a child and you don't have a past or a future. Then society gets to you and anxiety and remorse creep into your life and they don't allow you to be present.
-Vanessa Williams, singer and actress

As I've said before, find people who have what you want, do what they did, and get what they got. Study them, especially their thinking patterns. Adopt these as your own and produce similar results in your own life.

Life isn't complex - all you have to do is find good role models to listen to, and be strong enough to do the things you know you should do, like thinking good thoughts about yourself no matter what.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Let ME tell YOU that soon, I will be giving you advice from a star. My writing abilaties will take me far.(please pardon my spelling)That is, of course, that I never give up, which I never will. My slide expierience helped a bit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket