Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 30, 2007

Memories Made on Friday

Congrats to all who made the final class elections, even more so for all those who had the courage to try and didn't make it. Remember how Abe Lincoln lost MANY times before he succeeded. As you study history, really study how successful people achieved their success. It appears the more temporary "failure" one is willing to go through, the greater their long-term success is.

Ryan - You and I talking about my story I'm writing about my father called "I Met a Man". I told you it will make him tear up. Then I confessed it makes me tear up when I hear it in my head.

You allowed words of wisdom to pass from your lips, as you said, "Real men can tear up". Your father must be a real man for you to have said this, and you definitely are in the process of becoming one.

You and I share the ability to feel greatly, to feel deeply. You are very good at your core, and all others around you will feel your "light" (now I know why calling you "The Light of Ryan" came to me. It's even more than just how your eyes shine).

With this wonderful gift you can give to others, making their lives better simply by your presence, please become as marketable as possible, so your skills put you in an influential position in the world. We need people like you.

Have a great weekend my young scholars. Read lots, play lots, and have fun doing both.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket