Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where in the World is Mr. Cercelle?

Good morning class!

Today I boarded a plane and headed to the Western portion of the United States and landed in Washington, the Northern most state in the United states where it rains 60% of the year. Who ever can tell me what the state capitol of Washington is can identify where I am staying. Today I spent time with the Chief Executive Officer and her staff at Zurich North American Insurance Company.

Stayed tuned for my next trip when I head to the opposite end of the United States!!!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mr. Stuart guess who this is again! It's Sandeep Singh from your 5th grade class and today is my last dau in Sedona, Arizona. Oh and guess what I did all week. First like I said we are in a golf resort hotel. Then we went on railroad train ride by the verde canyon and I saw a bald eagle in it's nest. After that the next we saw a grand canyon movie and in one part of the movie which was the last it said that the grand canyon had still never got destroyed with its animals so that meant to me that I could a long life. The next day we went to the grand canyon which was amazing and we took pictures of it. Then we drove to a place where we could see the sun set it wasn't that long though well bye! I will finished the rest later I gotta go bye!

     
  • At 10:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I want to see the pictures! The grand canyon is one of my favorite places. And yes, my friend, I believe you will lead a long and healthy life, just like the big G.C. and Thor and his mighty hammer! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your trip and thanks for saying hello.

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mr. Cercelle is in Olympia, Washington!!!! Cool, send pictures and tell us all about it.

    A.J.

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, Mr. Cercelle! : - ) Its Skyler and I just want to say I know what it feels like to travel all over the world! Aaaaa....It was about 1 year ago and traveled to 11 states all over the world! It was fun but, was to long for me to fly and I was air plain sick for 1 month!! well just saying GooD Luck on the plain flights!!! Bye : - )

     
  • At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know! Mr. Cecelle is in Olympia Washington! I know this because I visited there one time and I have family there! I want to see pictures and hear lots of info about it!!!
    From,
    Belle

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Darn! I thought I got it right!:(

    From,
    Belle

     
  • At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mr.Cecelle is in Olmpia washington.I know this because I searched on google.
    Esha

     
  • At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    From: Wintwin

    da capitol of Washinton is Olympia!

     
  • At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    olympia washington

     
  • At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    olympia washington

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket