Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

cumulonimbus

Word of the Day

cumulonimbus

Definition: (noun) An extremely dense, vertically developed cumulus with a relatively hazy outline and a glaciated top extending to great heights, usually producing heavy rains, thunderstorms, or hailstorms.
Synonyms: thundercloud, cumulonimbus cloud
Usage: The engineer considered all of the dangers, such as lightning and high winds, that an airplane would be exposed to should it fly through a cumulonimbus.


How do you pronounce this word?

Are you able to use it in a sentence of your own?

How do you change the bright yellow color on those words????? I've tried giving it all different colors in editing and it keeps showing up bright yellow because it's a link. It's almost driving me as crazy as you guys do.

I'm just kidding......

No, no I'm not kidding.


Yes I am. Just joking with ya'al.




(shaking my head, "No. I'm not kidding" Have you seen my gray hair? I can't blame all of it on my own kids.Let's see....there's Dallas, and Belle, and Kenny, and Summer, and...Oh! Right. No names. No names. Uh, I mean in general you all give me gray hairs (especially some more than others :-)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HTML Mr.Stuart. What color do you want it in? I'll give you the code.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket