Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2007

Where in the World is Mr. Cercelle?

Good Morning Class,

Nothing exciting to report this week as I stayed in my home town of Cleveland, Ohio and worked out of the office.

Who can tell me the capital of Ohio?

By the time that you get into class on Friday I will be landing in Cancun Mexico with my family for a weeks vacation. Not knowing much about Cancun, I do not have any questions for you, but I will have plenty when I return.

Have a Happy Easter and keep on studying so that some day you can have the option to travel the country side as part of your job.

Answer to last weeks question: For those of you that answered Microsoft you are correct!!!!

Regards,

Tim

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Capital: Columbus

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Columbus is the capital of ohio

     
  • At 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    columbus=Ohio

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Columbus is the capitol. I was born in Ohio. Go Buckeyes!!!

    A.J.

     
  • At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    columbus

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Come on when will mr. cercelle send more questions. I gotta know when i just gotta know. Because it would help me in geography class the one that i am doing with malcolm my big bud. LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket