Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 01, 2007

Perfect Practice Makes Perfect


"In school they told me practice makes perfect.
Then they told me no one is perfect.
So I stopped practicing."

- Steven Wright
- comedian

I miss you guys. I have more time now to work on my masters and books but also more time to remember what a great year this was. You were an incredible class and once again achieved an incredibly high class average on the FCAT.

And yes, once again in BOTH reading and math. I'm proud of you and hope you're enjoying you're well-deserved summer. You earned it.

By the way, we know that PERFECT practice makes perfect.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, I did fantastic on my FCAT scores! I improved in math last year I had a 3 and now I have a 4! I am so proud of myself! In reading I got a 4, but the 5th grade FCAT is harder than the 4th grade so I feel I did great on that 2! I really miss you! I hope you are having a great summer!
    Love,
    Belle

     
  • At 4:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I miss you too. You are a one-of-a-kind and I was truly fortunate to have you as a student.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket