Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Late October Class Photos

I wish I had time to write stories about each and every photo we take. Perhaps in a book at a later time. I will try to at least post them here in case you want to use them on your blogs and you, yes YOU, write about your experiences.

When you do this type of writing you are reflecting, or thinking critically about something. Whne you do this a lot of new learning can take place.















Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    EYYYYY MR.S its Ryan Gruszcyk, just checking up on `ya' making sure your not making kids cry, just making sure your not hurting my bestest bud Andrew Bullard!

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think he's one of the few I haven't made cry...You know how much I care about each student, and I will bring out the best in them even if it means they cry...hmmmm, maybe I don't push Andrew hard enough - lol

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice pics they are great!

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    They're not the same without you and Ryan in them Belle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket