Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time Together

To all my students, past and present, Happy Thanksgiving!

lying here with you

on the floor
by the door

doing nothing

but lying in the sun

how can it be,

this much fun?

~ Dad





lying on the floor
by the door

I wish my time
with you was more

~
Bella (age 9 - who also came up with the poem's title)

It truly is not the amount of moments we're given, but the amount we give to the moments we have.

I give thanks for the moments I have with my children, and have created a year-round Happy Thanksgiving in "our" home.

My children and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving...one that lasts all year long and for each moment you give yourself to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket