Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 07, 2008

Air Pressure

Definition: Air Pressure is the force exerted by air, compressed, on any surface that has contact with it. Air pressure changes with altitude. When you move to a higher place air pressure decreases because there are fewer air molecules as you move higher in the sky.


Experiment: So when I squeeze the bottle the cap will go fling off and down the stairwell because the air pressure that is building up inside the bottle when the bottle is squeezed it is so compressed that all the air molecules push the cap off of the bottle.

- Kelly

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM , Blogger danny said...

    hey mr stuart how are you im fine i really miss you and everybody.comment me on my blog.


    sincerly daiquan richardson

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Daiquan!!!!! So good 2 hear from you. How are you? We all miss you and still talk about you buddy. We're going to your blog now.

    - Mr. Stuart & The Entire Class

     
  • At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi mr.stuart here is my blog demon-slayer.blogspot.com



    -miggs

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger James said...

    Dear Mr.Stuart, I am doing well in Minnesota. The coldest day here yet was the one where we went to the Mall of America. It was as low as -20*F. There was 2 ft. of snow.

    I miss you and the class so much!
    I want to tell you about a website I found on the internet. It's called FreeRice.com.
    you answer vocabulary questions and with every correct answer, You will donate 20 grains of rice.

    I donated 2,500 grains and got to level 30 vocab. see if you can get it higher!

    Bye-James

     
  • At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mr. Stuart its me Sandeep I just wanted you to know I sent you an email about Thor's Travels. Please email me back because I don't want to miss the day you put last question in September and I found it in around early December.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket