Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Within Yourself Lies Everything.....

"Within yourself lies everything you ever dreamed of being." - Jessica

I urge you my wonderful students (this includes all past and present) to read that statement every day, until it becomes a part of your belief system, and therefore truth for you.

I just saw this statement today, and am going to put it on my Deliberate Creation Vision Board to make sure I see it everyday for the next 30 days. I want you to put it in your Plan of Attack books.

Chad - you made me so happy when you lost your science worksheet for our "working lunch" assignment, but brought a sheet of paper to still accomplish the task - YOU MADE MY DAY, BY FINDING A WAY!

This week we talked of our two class rules:

DREAM BIG and DO BIG

....and in order to do that we need bigger thoughts....that give us bigger ideas.....that give us better feelings.....that produce greater action

This, as Courtney would say, is reaching "transition and inner evolution", and "It is not WHAT you fear that holds you back in life...but HOW you allow it to affect you."

This is the changing of you. This is the application (and the third level of thinking) to the following words you hear so often from me:

"Every day is a new life to the wise man." (Emerson or Frost)

Now, your homework is to find out which of these guys said this. Doing this helps you develop your research/reference skill. As soon as you find out, let me know your answer by clicking on the "comments" link below.

Tainecea, you are doubting the idea that you CAN become great. I cannot allow someone with so much inside of them to doubt themselves, and I will bring you in front of the great spirit of Martin Luther King, everyday, and ask you what your dream is, until you not only know it, BUT IT BECOMES A PASSION INSIDE OF YOU THAT YOU MUST ACHIEVE - WHICH WILL BE YOUR GREATEST SELF!

I see it, and will continue to see it, until you see it. Then, we can really start to achieve something!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I HAVE A DREAM...
    I dream all you children continue to ask questions...lots and lots of questions. I hope you continue to explore, and cast away any limitations brought into your day. Accepting limitations is merely an excuse to be lazy...and you children are certainly NOT lazy!!! You are bright, wise, beautiful, funny, charismatic, special, unique, and full of promise. Everything you wish to find, discover and conquer...truly lies within you. Use your imagination, challenge your thoughts, and follow through in your actions. Don't wait to find your dream, CREATE it!!! You can do it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket