Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2008

You Find What You Look For

Mr. Stuart, I forgot my homework.....

Mr. Stuart, I forgot my Shakespeare paper........

In the past you guys said this. Now, in the present (day), you still sometimes say it, but follow it with..."so I went on line and found the poem so I could do the homework."

Your new ability to think and solve your problems by looking for, AND FINDING, solutions made me think the following:

I'm not sure successful people have the least amount of problems. They might even have more. But I am sure that they are the best at finding solutions for those problems.

And that is exactly what you did. You were successful at finding a solution for your problem.

Instead of looking for and finding an excuse for not being able to do your homework, you found a solution that allowed you to get your homework done.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

This, my intelligent and courageous young MLK's, is bigger than you can imagine. Now......Can you imagine continuing looking for and finding solutions to your problems instead of excuses for your failures.....the rest of your life???????

Can you IMAGINE what your life will be like????

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi mrstuart this is taneicea i want to say thank you for the things that you have done for me. i love you and dont know what to do without you in my life or even next year. what whould i have done if i never met you love you


    love taneicea

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket