Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Revealing Your Character





As water changes according to the soil through which it flows,
So a man assimilates the character of his associates.

By knowing his thoughts, a man’s mind is discovered.
By knowing his associates, his character is revealed.

Tirukkural 46:452-453



Every time I learn something from my Hindu brothers and sisters, I think of you Sandeep. I am fortunate to have had you as a student last year. My new students are lucky to have you as the writer of Thor's Travels this year. Your character is strong. And your present, and presently your future, is marvelous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket