Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thor's Travels

This is from Sandeep. He is an incredible student and an even more incredible person from last year. Although the smallest kid in the class, just as I was up until high school, he was so big inside that I called him Thor's Hammer. He is going to help you guys learn geography in a fun way.

Hi Mr. Stuart well I am going to make a question for the "Thor's Travels" and here it is:

Hi students how are you doing? Well here is your question. The place is in Europe and it's around Germany and not in Germany. It's at the bottom right of Germany and it's a country. Another hint is the first letter is an "A".

p.s. Oh ya don't tell me there is no such place. I have been there before. Also if you need help, go on google maps or google earth at home.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    is it austria james

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its chad from the clas i know were you went its austria

     
  • At 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey mr stuart its ryan G, hows ur life going =P i hope at some time i can stop by and visit the class, i miss being able to learn in a fun enviorment, dallas and i are being driven krazy from haveing 2 sit in a tight up desk.

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Well, Thunderous Thor, did they get it right????? You're the teacher of Thor's Travels, I'll let you teach.

    Ryan - My man, my friend, my young bud. I know last year I bellowed out over and over to you guys I wasn't here to be your friend, but your coach. Now I am happy to call you my friend, having survived my year-long boot camp, and see the young man you have grown into.

    Please, both of you, all of you, come back and visit anytime, all the time. Some of the young players need to know they'll survive me, and be better for it :-)

    BIG thanks to everyone from last year who stopped by. You made my heart BIG just by seeing you.

     
  • At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ok your all correct its Austria!! Jeez you guys are smart. Ok Mr. Stuart I realize your students are smart so here is little geography challenge for my next Question:


    You are in Austria you are driving and have no clue where you are. You're so lost until you see the biggest mountain of Austria. It has a breakfast restaurant right to all the way to top. Also there are many store around. Well back on topic. The mountain is the biggest mountain is Austria and the mountain starts with the letter G and the next word
    starts with a G like my friend "Ryan G". His last is just too cool and is hard to spell. Also if you want a hint here is my Hint.

    Hint: ..... nah you don't need a hint your too smart. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket