Stuart's Spectacular Students

This is dedicated to my amazing students. The goal is for each and every one of them to feel unstoppable by the time they walk out of the classroom door for the final time in May. This chronicles their journey; their own Chronicles of Self-Actualization.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two 2gether ~ To Gather ~ To gether


Together we gather together



And learn 2 hear the same battle cry




We will not fight against each other




But stand fast alongside of our brother





The war is NOT against another man



The real battle within ourselves




And only by working together



Will we learn to save us from ourselves

- Adam Stuart (September, 2007)

Working together is so much better than working against each other. I'll tell you what; I'll see the best in you today, and you see the best in you today, and we'll spend the day developing the best in you today.........and being pirates.

It's hard building this type of community in the classroom. It makes me tired. And Laughter and love renew me....and coffee.

So I don't ask you to love me, but I do ask you to let me enjoy this hard work as much as possible.......and laugh as often as possible.




Deputy Drake, the school's terrific D.A.R.E. officer, and an important part of building the "community" within a classroom.

Last year the entire 5th grade had 100% participation, which was the first time Deputy Drake has ever experienced this.


















10 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi Mr.Stuart i couldn't give you a message during the weekend but i found a way. oh yeah what is it that you will break even when you name it?
    ,James

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you don't ask us to love but you ask us to let you love your job and enjoy life.



    your best student this year

    nico mason

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear mr.Stuart thanks for letting me learn and have a good laugh at the same time please post more funny pictures of the class and I thanks again.

    Love, Your student Kelly

     
  • At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Mr. Stuart Thankjs for letting us learn with a laugh every once in a while Love your student Kelly Gomez

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey mister stuart ray hello fans

     
  • At 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love makes the world go 'round....so does Starbucks:-)
    Hi Mr.Stuart, sorry I haven't been on in a bit. Middle School is hectic.Every day when Katie comes home, I ask her if you've behaved:-)

     
  • At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Mr.Stuart,
    can you please give a message to belle for me I want to thank her because my son has a crush on her that he is motivated to get good grades, especially on his report card he is really trying hard he says because she is an a&b student and my son wants to get a&b`s .Thanks and Mr. Stuart your doing a terrific job with our children you have been an inspiration for my son and I know for a fact with the other students:)

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi mr.staurt what you doing.im in 2 pitcures yay =-))))))))))))))))

    _____ ____

    ______
    ______________________

     
  • At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    September 25th
    Dear Mr. Stuart,
    Hello It's Kelly Gomez and I wanted to say I love the picture of Depuaty Drake. I also like how you used Jack Sparrow and you also ryhme in your poetry witch I like a lot. Your picture of the cat fixing the car is also funny and I enjoy looking at your blogs. I comment to you soon!
    From: Kelly Gomez

     
  • At 6:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the answer to the riddle is silence.
    -aninnymouse

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket